Saturday, March 10, 2012

long, dark night

In the beginning, we both talked about our trust issues. We both agreed that we didn't trust anyone much. But I optimistically thought we would build trust together. In the end though, your trust only diminished in us, in me. And I realized in the last two weeks, that you had no trust or faith in me at all.

I guess that is finally what pushed me completely out of the door. Though you had been trying to push me out for a long time, I kept hoping things would get better. You once said that you were testing me, to see how long I would hold on, or if I would stay no matter what. But a person can't stay in a relationship when there is no belief in love. And then things didn't get better. They only got worse. I'm so sad that it got worse. I miss you so much. But I need someone who will trust me, because for me, that is the basis for long-term love.

No comments: